Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 28
Rated 5 out of 5 by LuxuryGuy Great for a Night Out or the Office
I purchased these to serve a dual purpose. These go great for both an evening out as well as occasional wear to the office. I have wide width EEE feet, yet these fit comfortable right out the box. I wish these came in half sizes because with the narrow toe, you may find you'll need a little more big toe room. When in doubt, order two sizes and just take the one that doesn't fit back to Nordstrom or ship it back to them.
I have several pairs of Allen Edmonds. The quality is superb, and these shoes are built like tanks.
One tip - have your favorite shoe repair shop add shoe taps in the front and rear under the shoe soles. Your shoes will last much longer. I personally hate to see people's rear sole ran down where it looks as if it's on a 45 degree angle. If you can afford these shoes, you can afford to take care of them.
Rated 5 out of 5 by caocao ALLENEDMONDS SHOES PURCHASE
I HAVE PURCHASED FROM YOU QUITE FEW PAIRS OF SHOES, WHICH YOU SHIPPED TO MY COURRIER IN MIAMI AND THEN TO CARACAS, VENEZUELA. YOUR SHOES ARE GREAT AND ARE CALLING THE ATTENTION OF FRIENDS AND PEOPLE IN THE STREET AS VERY ELLEGANT, WELL FINISHED, EXCELLET COLORS DEFINITION AND ARE JUST GREAT FOR THE VENEZUELAN WHEATHETR CONDITIONS, ALMOST SPRING AND SUMMER ALL THE TIME. THANK YOU FOR KNOWING HOW TO SHIP MY ORDERS AND SHOE CARING PRODUCTS.
- More Allen Edmonds 'Flatiron' Oxford (Men) Reviews
- Allen Edmonds 'Flatiron' Oxford (Men) reviews (page 2)
- Allen Edmonds 'Flatiron' Oxford (Men) reviews (page 3)
- Allen Edmonds 'Flatiron' Oxford (Men) reviews (page 4)
- Allen Edmonds 'Flatiron' Oxford (Men) reviews (page 5)
- Allen Edmonds 'Flatiron' Oxford (Men) reviews (page 6)
- Allen Edmonds 'Flatiron' Oxford (Men) reviews (page 7)