BP. Fashion Board members are high school students who have a passion for fashion, fun and all things BP.
- Knowledge about the ins and outs of the industry
- Behind-the-scenes access to fashion industry projects and events
- Influence over BP. buyers—we listen to your feedback!
- Friends your age who share your interest in fashion
- Access to fashion insiders who work at Nordstrom
The board meets once a month after school throughout the academic school year (August through May) at your local Nordstrom.
Anyone who is interested in fashion and will be in high school during the academic year in which the board occurs. Fashion Board members must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
Applications come out each February for the following school year. Check back here next February or like us on Facebook to find out when next year's applications will be available.
Have more questions? Write us at email@example.com.