In-Store Fit Specialists
CERTIFIED FIT SPECIALISTS
A poor-fitting bra is not only uncomfortable—it's unflattering and can harm your breast tissue over time. To ensure you always get the perfect fit, we provide Certified Fit Specialists in the Lingerie department of all Nordstrom stores. No appointment is necessary for this complimentary service.
BREAST PROSTHESIS PROGRAM
Women who have undergone mastectomies, lumpectomies or reconstructive breast surgeries are encouraged to visit one of our stores for a complimentary consultation with a Certified Prosthesis Fitter. Appointments are highly recommended. We contract with a wide selection of major insurance carriers, so check with your carrier to determine your eligibility.
Nordstrom currently does not accept insurance for items purchased online. Please contact your insurance provider for coverage and filing information. In-store fit services are only available to customers purchasing prosthesis merchandise in store and with the required support of a Certified Prosthesis Fitter.
Getting started and what to expect:
- View a full list of the insurance carriers working with the Nordstrom Breast Prosthesis Program.
- Learn more about Nordstrom's Breast Prosthesis Program.
- Find information about Amoena's prosthesis bra and form fittings.
- Read customer testimonials for prosthetic fittings.
- Find a store near you to schedule an appointment.
- Shop prosthesis bras and camisoles online.