For more information, call 1.877.283.4050.
- • Tour Rebecca Minkoff's corporate offices, showroom and flagship store in Manhattan.
- • Follow the development of her iconic designs at every stage—from sketches to the sales floor.
- • Lunch with Rebecca at her favorite spot, where she'll chat about her entrepreneurial drive and design inspiration.
- • Tour the Los Angeles headquarters and peek inside the wash house to watch raw denim get dyed, cut and sewn into a premium pair of jeans.
- • Paige Adams-Geller—fit model turned denim designer—will share her story over lunch at Soho House West Hollywood, a private club on illustrious Sunset Boulevard.
- • Receive a one-on-one fitting to find two pairs of Paige Denim that are perfect for you.
- • Explore the gorgeous Dolce Vita showroom in New York's historic Puck Building.
- • Be one of the first to see the fall '14 line before grabbing a bite to eat with the company's co-founders and designers.
- • Then Dolce Vita will treat you to $500 worth of goodies at the brand's Nolita boutique.
- • Later, enjoy dinner at Gramercy Tavern, one of the city's most beloved eateries.
- • The grand finale: a night of cocktails and dancing at the annual FFANY party.
- • Tour Alexis Bittar's New York showroom.
- • Have lunch with the accessory designer himself at Balthazar, a French bistro and SoHo institution.
- • Then Public Relations Director Pascale Cohen will present standout magazine editorials, celebrity collaborations and ad campaigns.
- • Finish with a personal styling experience and $2,000 shopping spree.
TOMS' giving mission is founded on a simple idea: One for One®. For every pair of TOMS purchased, the company gives a child in need new shoes. Likewise, for every pair of TOMS eyewear purchased, the company gives sight to a person in need with prescription glasses or medical care.
- • Meet the designers and giving experts and tour the TOMS Los Angeles headquarters.
- • Check out the summer 2014 collection and get a first look at what they're working on for fall.
- • Experience the one-of-a-kind Style Your Sole event, where local artists will customize shoes just for you—a gift from TOMS.
- • Savor a relaxing brunch, enjoy a personal tour and view the latest collection at the Valentino boutique in Manhattan.
- • A private car will take you to the Valentino showroom, where you'll get the exclusive opportunity to view and pre-shop next season's creations.
- • Slip into your own 'Rockstud' boots—courtesy of Valentino.
- • Top off the evening at the Broadway show Kinky Boots.
- • Ski with The North Face® athlete and extreme skier Scot Schmidt in Montana.
- • Explore the beautiful Big Sky Resort in a ThermoBall™ jacket—a superwarm down alternative.
- • Join Scot for dinner and get the scoop on life as a sponsored athlete and what inspires him.
- • Spend the rest of the weekend at the Summit Hotel's full-service spa, riding a snowmobile or sightseeing in nearby Yellowstone Park.
- • Tour skincare expert Kate Somerville's Los Angeles clinic—a celebrity favorite—before receiving a one-on-one skin consultation with Kate.
- • Receive a highly sought-after hydrating facial treatment by a top aesthetician.
- • Take in stunning rooftop views while enjoying brunch with Kate, who'll spill skincare tips and share how her line gained a cult following.