Each of these exclusive eyeshadow palettes features 15 ultraversatile hues. Creating gorgeous looks for every occasion has never been easier.
From subtle to smoky, there's no limit to the looks you can create with this exclusive combination of beloved and new matte shades featuring soft, sheer neutrals and deep, rich browns. $65 (a $100 value).
1. Fill in and define brows with Dance in the Dark shadow.
2. Groom brows with Brow Set in Clear.
3. Pat Drawing a Blanc shadow onto brow bone.
4. Sweep Pale, Please shadow into the inner corner of the eye to brighten.
5. Softly apply Pinch of Sage shadow to entire eyelid and crease of the eye.
6. Apply Dash of Mocha shadow to top and bottom lash lines as a smudge liner.
7. Curl top lashes with the Full Lash Curler and apply Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
8. Apply Lipstick in Sandy B to the entire lip. Top with Tinted Lipglass in Pink Lemonade for a glassy finish.
1. Prepare eyes using Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base.
2. Fill in and define brows with Oo La Café shadow.
3. Pat Pale, Please shadow onto brow bone and inner corner of the eye to brighten.
4. Apply Demitasse shadow to crease of the eye. Darken the crease with Embark shadow.
5. Apply Raven-Eyed to the outer corner of lash line, blending into the crease.
6. Sweep Soft Brown and Embark shadows under eye as a smoky shadow liner.
7. Gently apply Fluidline Eye Pencil in Earth Sign to the inner waterline.
8. Apply Powder Blush in Pinch Me using #109 Small Contour Brush to the apples of the cheek.
9. Apply Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Innocent to the center of the lip.
1. Fill in and define brows with Choc-ful shadow.
2. Pat You're Bluffing shadow onto brow bone to brighten.
3. Sweep Choc-ful shadow across the crease of the eye.
4. Apply All's Rosy shadow to the inner and outer corners of the eyelid (leaving the center of the eyelid free of color).
5. Sweep Dance in the Dark shadow onto the outer eyelid, gently blending into the crease.
6. Press You're Bluffing shadow into the center of the eyelid, blending into the All's Rosy you already applied.
7. Press All's Rosy shadow under eye as a shadow liner.
8. Apply Fluidline Eye Pencil in Metropolis to inside waterline of lower eye and smudge slightly.
9. Press Raven-Eyed shadow to set and enhance waterline eyeliner.
10. Define cheekbones and warm up complexion using Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden and #168 Large Angled Contour Brush.
11. Apply Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Kiss Me Quick to lip line and blend generously into the corners.
12. Apply Versicolour Stain in Resilient Rouge to entire lip.
The Nordstrom Now palette is an exclusive combination of 15 new and beloved shades, featuring on-trend pops of color and everyday neutrals. $65 (a $100 value).
2. Fill in and define brows with Wedge shadow.
3. Pat Goldbit shadow onto brow bone to brighten.
4. Apply Bamboo shadow to crease of the eye.
5. Apply Chains of Love shadow to outer corner of eyelid, blending into the crease color.
6. Press Beigey shadow into the inner corner of eyelid.
7. Sweep Bamboo and Chains of Love shadows under eye as a shadow liner.
8. Apply Eye Kohl in Teddy as a top eyeliner.
9. Press Buckwheat shadow in with the #266 Small Angle Brush to set and enhance Eye Kohl.
10. Apply Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
11. Generously apply Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Fearless to entire lip.
1. Fill in and define brows with Coquette shadow.
2. Pat Brulé shadow onto brow bone to brighten.
3. Apply Bamboo shadow to crease of the eye. Darken the crease with Chains of Love shadow.
4. Apply Buckwheat shadow to the outer corner of eyelid, blending into the crease.
5. Using #239 Eye Shader Brush, blur It's Personal shadow from inner eyelid to outer eyelid.
6. Sweep Chains of Love and It's Personal under eye as a shadow liner.
7. Apply Fluidline in Dipdown as top eyeliner in a winged shape.
8. Apply Mineralize Blush in Petal Power to apples of the cheek.
9. Sweep Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle high on cheekbones and bridge of nose to highlight.
10. Apply Versicolour Stain in Preserving Passion to center of lip, blurring to the edges.
1. Fill in and define brows with Mystery shadow.
2. Mix Chains of Love and Goldbit shadows and pat onto brow bone to brighten.
3. Sweep Chains of Love shadow across the crease of the eye.
4. Apply Magic Moor shadow to the inner and outer corners of the eyelid (leaving the center of the eyelid free of color).
5. Press Fashion Beat shadow into center of the eyelid, blending into Magic Moor in the corners.
6. Sweep Bamboo and Magic Moor shadows under the eye as a shadow liner.
7. Apply Technakohl Liner in Graphblack to the inner waterline for added definition. Use #219 Pencil Brush to smudge liner along the top lash line.
8. Press Black Tied shadow in to set and enhance Graphblack liner.
9. Apply In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
10. Apply Lip Pencil in Stripdown to the edge of lip line for definition.
11. Apply Lipstick in Creme d'Nude to the center of the lip.