MADE-TO-MEASURE DRESS SHIRTS
Order a personalized, made-to-measure dress shirt in any Nordstrom store. Each John W. Nordstrom shirt is made from Egyptian 'Giza' two-ply cotton and fits your individual collar size and sleeve length. The workmanship is signature Nordstrom.
Made-to-measure dress shirts are priced starting at $145. Contact the Men's department at your nearest Nordstrom store to get started.
ABOUT JOHN W. NORDSTROM SHIRTS
- FIT: We'll design your shirt in the classic cut for a roomier fit, or in a tailored cut for a closer fit.
- SIZE: Neck sizes range from 14 1/2"-20"; sleeve lengths range from 30"-39".
- COLLAR: Choose from six different styles, each carefully constructed to hold up to repeated laundering. Collars are cut slightly large to allow for natural shrinkage.
- SLEEVES: Sleeves are cut slightly long to allow for natural shrinkage.
- CUFFS: We offer five different cuff styles: barrel, mitered, single button, double button and French.
- PLACKETS, BUTTONS & POCKETS: Choose your finishing details according to your personal taste. Each shirt is constructed with the utmost attention to quality, ensuring a smooth finish and refined appearance.
- YOKE: Our custom dress shirts are constructed with a split center back yoke.
- SHIRTTAILS: Shirttails are cut longer to stay tucked in.