- Customer Service
- Contact Us
- Live Chat
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Policies
- Returns & Exchanges
- Pricing Policy
- Nordstrom Bank Privacy Notice
- Nordstrom Rack Policy
- Prosthesis Department Privacy Notice
- Terms & Conditions
- Fraudulent E-mail
- Fraud Alert
- Social Media Employee Guidelines
- Guidelines for Endorsers
- Terms & Conditions for Sharing Content
- Registration Benefits
- Our Catalogs
- Site Map
- Gift Orders
- Our Stores
- Nordstrom Fashion Rewards
- Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
- Nordstrom Stylists
- Product Recall
- Diversity @ Nordstrom
We respect your privacy, and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences for use of your information are our highest priority.
The Nordstrom family of companies (Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Nordstrom.com, Nordstrom fsb, Nordstrom Canada, HauteLook, Inc., and treasure&bond) takes seriously the protection and proper use of your personal information, including social security numbers. In this policy, we may use "we," "our," "us" and "Nordstrom" to refer to the Nordstrom family of companies.
Nordstrom does not share customer information (including e-mail addresses) outside the Nordstrom family of companies unless it is necessary to provide you with products or services available from Nordstrom. We may also disclose information when you tell us to do so, to identify or contact you, to protect your rights or the rights of Nordstrom or as required or permitted by law.
Even within the Nordstrom family of companies, we restrict access to your information to those individuals who need it to provide you with products or services available from Nordstrom. Any third-party companies we use to provide you with products or services are required to keep your information secure and confidential.
The Nordstrom family of companies is happy to provide further details of our privacy policies. Please see the following links for further information:
- Categories of Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Personal Book
- Mobile Privacy
- Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Technologies
- Third Party Advertising and Links to Other Websites and Services
- Social Media Interactions
- Your Information, Your Choice
- Children's Privacy
- Fraud Alerts: Protecting Your Personal Information
- Your Access
- Job Applicant/Careers Privacy
- International Customer Privacy
- Business Transitions
- Policy Changes
For information regarding Nordstrom Bank Privacy and Security, please see the Nordstrom Bank Privacy Notice. For information regarding Nordstrom Visa, Nordstrom credit or debit card, or other Nordstrom Bank products, please call 1-800-964-1800.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding how Nordstrom manages, accesses or uses your personal information, please write us at PO Box 21986, Seattle, WA 98111-3986, e-mail us at email@example.com or call 1-866-554-6591.