Exclusive finds with a new theme each month.
Our VP of creative projects shares what she’s into.
Stay updated with a steady stream of new info.
NuFACE facial-toning devices use microcurrent technology to deliver a low-level current in the range of 0-400 microamps. As these soft, gentle waves travel through the skin, they stimulate the production of collagen and elastin (key structural proteins) on a cellular level.
Microcurrent technology, which has become one of the hottest innovations in the anti-aging industry, is now used in top spas and medical offices for facial toning, tightening and firming of aging skin. NuFACE devices provide a safe and effective version of this technology for those who seek to attain and maintain a healthier, younger-looking appearance at home. The results can be so dramatic that microcurrent treatments are often referred to as the "5-minute facial lift."
1. On your clean, dry face, apply preferred NuFACE Serum (optional) by tapping into your skin with your fingertips.
2. Apply NuFACE Primer to each treatment area or half the face at a time so that the primer does not dry out.
3. Turn unit on by pressing the power button on the front of the device.
4. Adjust the intensity to your desired level by using the (+) and (-) buttons on the front of the device. Each level is indicated by an illuminated LED.
5. Glide along the natural contours of your face in an upward motion. Each glide should last five seconds and should be repeated three times. Make sure that both spheres are in contact with your skin at all times. The Trinity device will beep every five seconds, indicating when to move to the next treatment area or repeat the glide.
1. Remove NuFACE Primer with a warm, damp washcloth.
2. Be sure to turn off your device and gently wipe off any NuFACE Primer on the spheres with a dry or slightly damp cloth. Never submerge your device in water or use an excess of liquid when cleaning your device or attachment.
3. Apply your favorite NuFACE Serum (optional) and preferred moisturizer.