Love it, hate it—we want to hear about it. Write a dress review and you could win a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card. We're giving one away every two weeks through April 27.
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:
1. Sign in or register at Nordstrom.com.
2. Write a review of a dress you've purchased.
3. Before you click "Preview," check the opt-in box to confirm you'd like to enter.
4. Submit your review, and you'll be officially entered for a chance to win!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Nordstrom March 2014 Product Review Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C., and are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Nordstrom fsb, Nordstrom, Inc., and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of any Sweepstakes administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules ("Administrator"), or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities ("Sweepstakes Entities"), are not eligible to participate.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on March 31, 2014, and ends at 11:59pm PST on April 27, 2014 ("Sweepstakes Entry Period"). The Sweepstakes Entry Period is subject to the following Biweekly Entry Periods:
- Entry Period 1: Starts 12:01am PST on March 31, 2014, and ends at 11:59pm PST on April 13, 2014.
- Entry Period 2: Starts at 12am PST on April 14, 2014, and ends at 11:59pm PST on April 27.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry: the Online Method of Entry and the alternate Mail-in Method of Entry outlined below. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- ONLINE METHOD OF ENTRY: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting http://shop.nordstrom.com ("Website") and providing feedback on Nordstrom dresses according to the instructions on the Website. After successfully submitting your feedback and checking the opt-in box to enter the Sweepstakes, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes ("Online Entry"). Online Entries will be included in the Biweekly Entry Period during which they are received. Limit: one (1) Online Entry per person and/or per e-mail address per day, regardless of whether one person has more than one e-mail address or more than one person uses the same e-mail address.
- ALTERNATE MAIL-IN METHOD OF ENTRY: To avoid providing feedback on a Nordstrom dress, you may enter by the alternate Mail-in Method of Entry instead of the Online Method described above. To enter via this method, handwrite your first and last name, street address and e-mail address on a plain 3"x5" piece of paper, and mail entry via first-class mail to: Nordstrom Product Review Sweepstakes, PO Box 9315. Medford, NY 11763-9315 ("Mail-in Entry"). Entry Period 1 Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by April 6, 2014, and received by April 13, 2014. Entry Period 2 Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by April 20, 2014, and received by April 27, 2014. Your Mail-in Entry will be included in the Biweekly Entry Period during which it is received. Each Mail-in Entry must be mailed separately.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"): The Prize is one (1) Nordstrom Gift Card ("Gift Card") with an ARV of $1,000. Two (2) Prizes total will be awarded: there will be one (1) Gift Card awarded every two weeks within the four-week Sweepstakes Entry Period. The total ARV of all Prizes awarded is $2,000. Prizes may not be exchanged, returned, substituted or transferred. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners must be of the age of majority in his/her state of residence, or if any Winner is under the age of majority in their state of residence (a "Minor"), his/her Prize may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian ("Parent"). Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Limit: one Prize per person per household.
- The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to any Prize. Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a Prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions on the Gift Card.
- RANDOM DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential winner ("Potential Winner") will be selected from the collective entries received for every Biweekly Entry Period in a random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator, an independent judging organization. Entry Period 1 random drawing will be conducted on or about April 27, 2014; Entry Period 2 random drawing will be conducted on or about May 11, 2014. Entries from each Entry Period will not roll over into subsequent Entry Periods. The Potential Winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by e-mail, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry in order to verify eligibility and confirm them as winners. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release ("Affidavit") at Sponsor or Administrator's discretion before they are confirmed as Winners. Should this be the case, the Potential Winners must return the completed Affidavit within five (5) business days from the date of notification or the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected at random. Once each Potential Winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner ("Winner"). Prizes will be sent to the Winners within thirty (30) days from the date the Winners are confirmed.
- GENERAL: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address, and it is Entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. The Winners are solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the Prizes, including sales or use taxes, as well as any expenses related to participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of their Prize. By participating, each Entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a Prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. Entrants also accept and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited. By accepting a Prize, each Winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of Winners and Prizes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each Prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, "Claim") arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any Prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- SPONSOR: Nordstrom, Inc., 1617 6th Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98101 ("Sponsor"), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates, International LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165.
- WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before June 15, 2014, to: Nordstrom March 2014 Product Review Sweepstakes, c/o Ventura Associates, International LLC, Dept. BW, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165.