FIND OUT MORE:
- • What is Nordstrom RSS?
- • How do I get started?
- • One-Click RSS Subscriptions
- • Can I create my own Nordstrom feeds?
Interested in receiving the latest product information from Nordstrom? How about new items from your favorite brands or the latest from beauty? We can deliver all of this information and more directly to you via an RSS feed.
RSS stands for 'Really Simple Syndication' and it allows you to choose what you want to see, when you want to see it. You'll get the latest from Nordstrom as soon as it's published, before you even visit our website. It's delivered directly to you via an RSS reader.
You need a special reader to receive our RSS feeds. Readers automatically search for new postings from all of your RSS subscriptions—you can view them in one place, whenever you want to.
There are many different readers to choose from and some are free of charge. Most are available as desktop software that you download and install on your computer. If you don't want to install a reader on your computer, try one of the web-based readers you can view online.
Once you have your reader set up, click the RSS icon (the orange button) on the Nordstrom website.
Popular RSS Readers*
Mac OS X
If you use one of the following web-based readers, you can simply click on the appropriate button to subscribe to this RSS feed from our RSS subscription page. Follow the instructions posted by the reader.
Making your own feeds is easy!
- 1. Enter a keyword in the Search box. You can also narrow your search by selecting size, color, etc.
- 2. Review the results and click the orange RSS button to go to our RSS feed.
- 3. Add the feed to your RSS reader by dragging or copying the URL into your reader.
- 4. We'll send you postings for that particular search once they've been published on our site. You'll be the first to know when new products matching your search arrive at Nordstrom.com!
*Nordstrom is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.