Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to make an appointment?
In order for us to provide the best service, we recommend you make an appointment. Prior to your appointment, your stylist will schedule a 30-minute consultation to get to know you, your personal style and wedding aesthetic. Your stylist will have a fitting room personally set just for you when you arrive!
2. How long does an appointment last?
Gown styling appointments last 90 minutes. All other appointments, including accessories styling and dedicated appointments for other members of the wedding party such as the groom, bridesmaids, mother of the bride or flower girls, are 60 minutes.
3. What should I bring to my appointment? Who can I bring with me?
Just youwe take care of everything from shoes and accessories to undergarments. You may bring whoever you would like to be a part of this big moment! Our salon area is intimate and perfect for a select few.
4. What size gowns are available for me to try on?
We carry an array of sizes ranging from 0-18. We are also able to special-order gowns in extended sizes.
5. Which designers can I find only at the Wedding Suite?
In addition to beautiful creations from the likes of Nicole Miller, Jenny Yoo and Monique Lhuillier, we have several collections that are exclusive to our Wedding Suite, including Roses by Reem Acra and NOUVELLE Amsale.
6. What is the price range of your gowns?
Gowns range anywhere from $300 to $5,000+. We strive to have an option for every bride!
7. What other merchandise can I find at the Wedding Suite?
You can find everything to complete your wedding look and the look of everyone in your wedding party, including shoes, jewelry, belts, hair pieces, veils, cosmetics, bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen attire, flower girl dresses, ring bearer suits and more.
8. In addition to the gown, what else can my Wedding Stylist assist me with?
Your Wedding Stylist can put together your head-to-toe looks for the big day and other wedding events like your rehearsal dinner, plus style head-to-toe looks for everyone in the wedding party.
9. How far in advance do I need to buy my gown?
Special-order gowns should be ordered at least five months in advance, as our gowns are made especially for you! Off-the-rack gowns can be purchased at any time.
10. When should I schedule my first fitting? How many fittings will I need?
Your first fitting should be scheduled no further than one month from your wedding day. Every bride is different, so be sure to give yourself this time so that your dress will be perfect on your big day!