The Amnesia Rose palette features a range of sophisticated, luxurious, wearable shades for your eyes, cheeks and lips. It’s a collaboration between Bobbi and her friend L’Wren Scott, inspired by the latter’s favorite flower. The hues come packaged in a notebook-style palette with hand-drawn fashion sketches on the cover.
- Amnesia Rose eyeshadow: a soft grey pink.
- Silver Lilac Sparkle eyeshadow: an opal lavender.
- Pink Lilac Sparkle eyeshadow: a pale silver lavender.
- Sand Pink blush: a medium sandy pink.
- Desert Rose Pot Rouge: a rosy mauve.
- Iron eyeshadow: a medium blue grey.
- Ultra Violet Shimmer Wash eyeshadow: an electric purple.
- Mulberry eyeshadow: a rich grape.
How to use: Create a multitude of looks from casual to dramatic by layering the shades form neutral to deep. For day, use Amnesia Rose eyeshadow from the lower lid into the crease before layering on the Sparkle shades of your choice. For lips and cheeks, use a combination of Sand Pink blush and Desert Rose Pot Rouge. Ready for drama? Apply Iron eyeshadow for a cool-grey smoky eye. Ultra Violet eyeshadow can be used on the lower lid for a pop of color and Mulberry can be used as a liner shade for some extra edge.