'Denali' Recycled Polartec 300® Fleece Jacket
Product not available
HideDetails & Care
An iconic fleece jacket now feels good two ways. Not only does the Denali continue to offer warmth and comfort in cool-to-cold weather, but it’s now constructed of Polartec® 300 recycled fleece using REPREVE® fibers. All fabric is bluesign® certified for environmentally responsible production.
- 28 1/2" length (size Medium).
- 727 g (25.7 oz).
- Elastic-bound cuffs.
- Hand-warming front pockets and chest pocket with secure-zip closures.
- Zip vents under arms help regulate temperature.
- Zip-in compatible with The North Face shells.
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows.
- Durable water-repellent finish (DWR) to increase watershed.
- 100% bluesign®-approved fabrics.
- Contains 85% recycled content by weight.
- 100% polyester with 100% nylon trim.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- By The North Face; imported.
- Men's Sportswear.
- The North Face style number: AMYN.