- Alternate Image 1 Selected - Tumi 'Arrivé - Zurich' 4-Wheeled Expandable Extended Trip Suitcase (32 Inch)
- Alternate Image 2 - Tumi 'Arrivé - Zurich' 4-Wheeled Expandable Extended Trip Suitcase (32 Inch)
- Alternate Image 3 - Tumi 'Arrivé - Zurich' 4-Wheeled Expandable Extended Trip Suitcase (32 Inch)
- Alternate Image 4 - Tumi 'Arrivé - Zurich' 4-Wheeled Expandable Extended Trip Suitcase (32 Inch)
- Alternate Image 5 - Tumi 'Arrivé - Zurich' 4-Wheeled Expandable Extended Trip Suitcase (32 Inch)
Going somewhere? Take Tumi’s smart and suave Zurich suitcase along for the ride. The expandable silhouette is built from high-tenacity HTLS® polyester, engineered to withstand whatever your world-hopping habits can throw at it—the low-shrinkage, luggage-grade fabric holds up through a broad range of temperature and weather changes. 360-rotating wheels provide the pinnacle of smooth sailing between terminals, along sidewalks and hotel hallways. Throw in the chrome highlights and calfskin accents, and you have a smart, sophisticated take-along that looks just as suave with suits as it does with denim.
The intelligently designed interior space includes a suit-specific compartment and hanger clip for your higher-maintenance ensembles, and there are plenty of secure, zip pockets to keep you organized. Even the tie-down strap is reinvented as a broad band with zip-pocket storage space, so you can tuck away tiny accessories without losing them in the ‘suitcase shuffle.’ The telescoping handle isn’t your ordinary carry-hold, either. Its tubing is made from aircraft-grade aluminum for the ultimate in lightweight, durable performance .
The Zurich also serves up serious bag-stacking potential thanks to Tumi’s ingenious Add-A-Bag feature—a no-slip clip loop that holds briefcases and the like, so you can stack and carry heavier bags on your wheeled luggage. That means you have one-handed control of two or three bags at once, and that means life just got a whole lot better.
- The Tumi Tracer® is an exclusive, complimentary program that helps reunite Tumi customers with their lost or stolen items. The core of the program is a unique 20-digit individual product number printed on a special metal plate that is permanently affixed to Tumi products. That number, along with the owner's contact information, is entered into Tumi's Tracer database when a bag is registered with Tumi, and used to help aid in the recovery of lost or stolen items that are reported to Tumi.
- Top and side carry handles; telescoping handle.
- Exterior zip pockets.
- Interior zip and mesh pockets; hanger clip; suit compartment.
- Removable lock.
- HTLS® polyester with calfskin leather trim.
- Tumi style number: 25069D.
- By Tumi; imported.
- Men's Furnishings.
- Item #362463