- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
Refreshing Protective Emulsion SPF 22
ShowUnavailable at stores near you.
Your selection isn't available in stores near you. Try a new location:
An extraordinary daytime emulsion that effectively protects skin against UV rays, dryness and other environmental factors while encouraging a look of absolute vibrancy. Helps maintain a smooth, even skin texture and acts as an excellent base for the application of foundation.
Key ingredients and benefits:
- Provides quick absorption and a light, dewy-fresh feeling.
- Contains Illuminating Complex, a powerful moisture-stabilizing ingredient that creates a radiant complexion.
- Contains CE Generating Complex, an ingredient proven to reinforce vitality in surface cells.
- Formulated with exclusive Clé de Peau Beauté ingredient Cellular IC Normalizer, which enhances conditions for optimal functioning of the cellular ion channel system.
How to use: Apply with cotton for ideal application and absorption.
- 4.2 oz.
- By Clé de Peau Beauté.
Active Ingredients: Purpose Avobenzone 2.5% Sunscreen Octinoxate 7.4%, Sunscreen Octocrylene 2.0%, Sunscreen Oxybenzone 1.0%; Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Xylitol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ppg-8-Ceteth-20, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, Serine, 2-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycyl Glycine, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-51, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Hypericum Erectum Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Ppg-17, Triethanolamine, Isostearic Acid, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.