- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
Gentle Protective Emulsion SPF 22 PA+++
Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
An extraordinary daytime emulsion that effectively protects skin against UV rays, dryness and other environmental factors while encouraging a look of absolute vibrancy. Helps maintain a smooth, even skin texture and acts as an excellent base for the application of foundation.
Key ingredients and benefits:
- Provides a luxurious feeling of exceptional moisture.
- Contains Illuminating Complex, a powerful moisture-stabilizing ingredient that creates a radiant complexion.
- Contains CE Generating Complex, an ingredient proven to reinforce vitality in surface cells.
- Formulated with exclusive Clé de Peau Beauté ingredient Cellular IC Normalizer, which enhances conditions for optimal functioning of the cellular ion channel system.
How to use: Apply with cotton for ideal application and absorption.
- 4.2 oz.
- By Clé de Peau Beauté.
Water, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin , Xylitol, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Triethylhexanoin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Silica , , Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyl Glycine, Crataegus Monogina Flower Extract, Serine, 2-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-51, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein , , Hypericum Erectum Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi (Job's Tears) Seed Extract, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Behenic Acid, Stearic Acid , , Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Batyl Alcohol, Peg-30 Soy Sterol, Disodium Edta, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Metaphosphate, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.