- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'714' 57mm Folding Polarized Keyhole Sunglasses
HideDetails & Care
With all of the style of the Persol 649, the 714 takes the look to the next level by including the on-the-go convenience of folding construction and a call-back to the inimitable style of Steve McQueen in the classic film, The Thomas Crown Affair. Persol sunglasses have been hand-made in Italy since 1917, always with an eye on quality and a finger on the pulse of cosmopolitan style.
- 57mm lens width; 29mm bridge width; 145mm temple length.
- Meflecto System™ temple hinges for flexibility.
- Victorflex bridge.
- Acetate with crystal lenses.
- By Persol; made in Italy.
- Men's Furnishings.