'Alpha Bravo - Kingsville' Deluxe BriefPack®
Meticulous engineering and a rugged design shape a utilitarian backpack ideal for professionals and students.
Meticulous engineering and a rugged design shape a utilitarian backpack ideal for professionals and students. Numerous interior and exterior pockets provide dedicated space for laptop, iPad, books and files, while a specially-designed waterproof pocket is ideal for keeping wet and damp items—including umbrellas, water bottles and workout clothes—separate from other contents of the bag. Mesh back padding and adjustable shoulder straps keep things comfortable. Best of all, signature FXT® ballistic nylon construction combines a unique weave and a special coating to make it ultra-tough and virtually abrasion proof—so the bag will stand up to years of use.
- Part of the Tumi Tracer® program—an exclusive, complimentary program that helps reunite Tumi customers with their lost or stolen items. The core of the program is a unique 20-digit individual product number printed on a special metal plate that is permanently affixed to Tumi products. That number, along with the owner's contact information, is entered into Tumi’s Tracer database when a bag is registered with the company, and used to help aid in the recovery of items that are reported lost or stolen.
- Zip-around closure.
- Adjustable shoulder straps; top leather-wrapped carry handle.
- Exterior zip and slip pockets; waterproof zip pocket.
- Interior zip, wall, iPad and smartphone pockets; pen loops; card slots; key clip.
- Padded laptop sleeve holds most 15" laptops.
- Ballistic nylon.
- By Tumi; imported.
- Men's Furnishings.
- Item #591828