- Alternate Image 1 Selected - CLARISONIC 'Mia 3 - White' Sonic Skin Cleansing System
- Alternate Image 2 - CLARISONIC 'Mia 3 - White' Sonic Skin Cleansing System
- Alternate Image 3 - CLARISONIC 'Mia 3 - White' Sonic Skin Cleansing System
- Alternate Image 4 - CLARISONIC 'Mia 3 - White' Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Founded in Seattle in 2001 by a team of scientists and engineers, CLARISONIC began by combining proprietary technology with a vision to transform skin—three years later the CLARISONIC Classic Cleansing System was launched. Since then, the brand continues to grow and innovate, bringing new products to life that enrich your skin and deliver unsurpassed results.
Using the sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second, Mia 3 deeply cleanses the skin far more effectively yet more gently than traditional cleansing or simple rotating brushes for smoother, more radiant skin. It removes 30 times more age-accelerating pollutants than manual cleansing so your skin is cleaner than ever and products can absorb better. With varying levels of sonic speed, you can customize your cleansing experience to address specific concerns. Speed 1 is for compromised or delicate skin, speed 2 is ideal for daily cleansing for normal skin and is 26% more powerful than speed 1, and speed 3 is an extra boost for set-in debris and long-wearing makeup, offering 56% more cleansing power than speed 1.
- Mia 3 Sonic Skin Cleansing Device in White
- International pLink® Charger
- Sensitive Brush Head
- Trial-size Refreshing Gel Cleanser (1 oz.)
- Three-year warranty
How to use: Prior to first use, charge the handle for 24 hours. Remove your eye makeup by hand. Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head. Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush and choose your desired speed. Follow the T-Timer® prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. CLARISONIC recommends spending 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 seconds on your nose and chin, 10 seconds on one cheek and 10 seconds on the other cheek. For best results, replace your brush head every three months.
- By CLARISONIC; made in the USA.
- Item #592813