- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Dorado' Leather Riding Boot
HideDetails & Care
A buckled strap that wraps the ankle is echoed by a buckled tab at the back of a hand-burnished equestrian boot with a subtly curved topline and notched back cutout. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every detail.
- 1" heel.
- 17 1/2" boot shaft; 15" calf circumference.
- Pull-on style.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper/leather and synthetic lining/leather sole.
- By Frye; made in Spain.
- BP. Shoes.