- Alternate Image 1 Selected - Ciaté 'Flower Manicure - Strike-a-Posy' Set ($40 Value)
- Alternate Image 2 - Ciaté 'Flower Manicure - Strike-a-Posy' Set ($40 Value)
- Alternate Image 3 - Ciaté 'Flower Manicure - Strike-a-Posy' Set ($40 Value)
- Alternate Image 4 - Ciaté 'Flower Manicure - Strike-a-Posy' Set ($40 Value)
Take a step toward spring with Boda Bloom Flower Manicure set by Ciaté. Taking inspiration from the florals seen on the catwalks during Fashion Week, Boda Bloom is packed with color and individuality. Top each nail with a naturally dried pressed flower for a beautiful blossoming effect or scatter them on whichever nails you please to bring a little bit of sunshine into your day.
- Mini Paint Pot in Candy Floss (0.16 oz)
- Speed Coat Pro Fast Dry Top Coat (0.46 oz.)
- Natural dried pressed flowers
- Emery board
How to use: Paint two coats of nail color and allow to dry completely. Paint a clear top coat and while it’s still wet, place a dried flower to the nail using the enclosed tweezers. Paint a second layer of top coat to seal in the flower and use the emery board to buff away any flower overhang from the free edge of the nail.
- By Ciaté; made in the USA.
- Item #472993
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Talc, Hydrated Silica, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate (+/- MAY CONTAIN)Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140), Red 6 Lake (CI15850), Red 7 Lake (CI15850), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI77491), Black 2 (CI77266), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 11 Lake (CI47000), Blue 1 Lake (CI42090), Ultramarines (CI77007), Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Tin Oxide.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.