'1947 501®' Vintage Straight Leg Jeans
Product not available
HideDetails & Care
Step back in time: Since introducing its iconic, riveted denim jeans over a century ago, Levi's has periodically tweaked the fit, fabric and features to suit the needs and preferences of the age. Here, Levi's has reproduced the 501® jeans from 1947, exactly as they were when they were first introduced. Every last detail of these blues—including the classic slim fit, straight leg, concealed rivets and even packaging—is obsessively recreated to allow you to rock the feel and style of a bygone era. Meticulously crafted in rigid red selvedge from North Carolina's legendary Cone Denim® supplier, these jeans will shrink when washed to create a perfect, custom fit.
- 34" inseam; 17" leg opening; 12" front rise; 15 3/4" back rise (size 32).
- Button fly.
- Five-pocket style.
- Dark dye may transfer to lighter colors.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- By Levi's; made in the USA.
- Heartbreakers Club Pop-In Shop.