- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Veste Jean Work' Denim Jacket
|Item # 804755|
Details & Care
Up-and-coming French label A.P.C. remakes that '80s staple—the jean jacket—for the 2014 man. A.P.C.'s-version ditches the acid-washed, heavily-distressed styling of years past, offering up a denim jacket in rich, deep indigo with clean, minimalist lines and a subtle hint of military inspiration. Pair it with slim jeans and a pair of desert boots for a look that's rugged, modern and unmistakably appealing.
- 25 1/2" length (size Medium).
- Front button closure.
- Adjustable button cuffs.
- Vertical welt pockets; flap chest pockets.
- Adjustable button-tabs at waist.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- By A.P.C.; imported.
- Heartbreakers Club Pop-In Shop.