|Item # 911849|
Details & Care
Whether you're hiking through a state park or just trekking to work, the Northridge boot has what you need. With 200 grams of insulation and a breathable, waterproof eVent® lining, the boot keeps you toasty and dry. The Vibram® sole makes sure both of your feet stay on the ground.
- 9" boot shaft.
- Lace-up and side-zip closure for easy on and off.
- eVent® breathable waterproof construction.
- Waterproof nubuck and suede upper with a quilted hydrophobic mesh collar.
- Moisture wicking lining.
- Numentum™ Hike technology with high-density lateral and medial stability posts on an EVA midsole keep your foot in a neutral position
- TPU shank for support and durability.
- Vibram® nonmarking rubber outsole for traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Leather and synthetic upper/textile lining/rubber sole.
- By Ahnu; imported.
- Available online only.
Watch the video: Boot Fit Fundamentals
Learn More: How to Measure Boots