Combines strengthening pure organic bamboo extract with shine-amplifying organic Indian gooseberry for a nourishing formula that glosses hair with healthy-looking shine and brilliant radiance. Infused with Color Hold® technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable.
Features and benefits:
- Nourishing formula provides lightweight control and tames frizz.
- Antioxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine.
- Enhances manageability for straight and curly styles.
- Highly sustainable ingredients are Eco-Certified, Fair-Trade compliant and Certified Organic. Their production and sale aids in supporting the development of local communities while remaining environmentally friendly.
- Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, gluten, TEA phthalates.
How to use: Apply a dime size (more for longer lengths) amount evenly through towel-dried hair and style as desired. Can also be used on dry hair to enhance shine.
- 4.2 oz.
- By ALTERNA®.
- Item #656697
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, VP/VA Copolymer, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica Extract, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Mica (CI 77019), Laureth-7, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Methylisothiazolinone, Citronellol, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Superoxide Dismutase, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Polysilicone-15, Quaternium-95, Phospholipids, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Silanetriol Melaninate, Bromelain, Papain, Retinyl Palmitate, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Lysate Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Lactoferrin, Corn Oligosaccharides, Acetyl Methionine, Acetyl Serine, Amino Acyl tRNA Synthetase, Copper Lysl Oxidase, Fragrance (Parfum).
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.