- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
Combines strengthening pure organic bamboo extract with smoothing organic kendi oil in a deeply penetrating moisture treatment that nurtures frazzled hair visibly transforming it into strong, sleek, frizz-free strands. With Color Hold® technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable.
Features and benefits:
- Transforms rough, unruly hair into smooth, sleek strands while eliminating frizz and split ends.
- Fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier hair.
- Hair is smoother and more manageable after just one use.
- Highly sustainable ingredients are Eco-Certified, Fair-Trade compliant and Certified Organic. Their production and sale aids in supporting the development of local communities while remaining environmentally friendly.
- Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, gluten, TEA phthalates.
How to use: After cleansing hair, remove excess water and apply to clean, damp hair. Leave for three minutes. Rinse well.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Quaternium-91, Stearic Acid, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polyquaternium-37, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Superoxide Dismutase, Polysilicone-15, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Silicone Quaternium-3, Trideceth-12, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.