- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Caviar Anti-Aging' Perfect Blowout Crème
Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
The ultimate, nourishing styling and blowout cream adds luster, eliminates frizz, reduces drying time and gives hair an ultra-smooth finish. Conditions and enriches for easier brushing and provides protection against damage from heat-styling tools.
Features and benefits:
- Contains antioxidant-rich rhodiola extract and vitamin C to shield hair from thermal-styling damage.
- Vegetable proteins add shine and strengthen hair, while linseed oil and algae extract smooth and soften hair from root to tip.
- Features Micro-Emulsion Technology for thicker, stronger hair.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, mineral oil, petrolatum.
How to use: Twist cap to open. Apply a small amount to towel-dried hair before blow-drying. Style as desired. Apply to dry hair to smooth frizz and tame flyaways.
- 3 oz.
- By ALTERNA®.
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Amodimethicone, VP/VA Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysilicone-15, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Caviar Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Superoxide Dismutase, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyquaternium-46, Glycerin , Acrylates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum).
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.