- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Citrus Zest' Facial Scrub (Nordstrom Exclusive)
|Item # 362838|
(Beauty Stylists are available from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Citrus Zest Facial Scrub gently buffs away dead skin cells while botanical extracts and essential oils nourish and moisturize. Features Anastasia Beverly Hills' Balkan Botanical™ Infusion that soothes, softens and hydrates. Skin is left noticeably smoother and brighter.
- Features three physical exfoliants to gently buff skin: salicylic acid beads, bamboo stem extract, jojoba ester beads.
- Orange peel oil and grapefruit peel oil: Powerful antioxidants that are rich in Vitamin C while also naturally exfoliating.
- Cloudberry seed oil: Related to the raspberry, rich in moisturizing essential fatty acids (EFAs), antioxidants. Skin detoxifier.
- Balkan Botanical Infusion and aloe vera soothe, soften and hydrate.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Clinically tested non-irritating formula.
- Paraben- and sulfate-free.
- 2.47 oz.
- By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Exclusively ours.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Banksia Serrata, Flower Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil, Grevillea Speciosa Flower Exract, Anigozanthos, Manglesii Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract,, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract,, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit), Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium, Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Salicylic Acid, Mannitol, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose,, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol Denat., Phytic Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Iron, Oxides <10862>.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.