Cooling Eye Brightener (Nordstrom Exclusive)
|Item # 282804|
What it does: Tones, softens and de-puffs eye area.
Why it's great: The weightless formula contains soothing, cooling and subtle light reflective properties.
Delicate cream-serum hybrid helps to tone, soften and de-puff, especially after tweezing. Light cooling effect helps to soothe and refresh tired skin. Subtle reflective pigments trick the light, helping to perk up eye area by neutralizing the appearance of dark circles and creating a smooth, firm-looking surface under eyes.
Features and benefits:
- White tea infusion helps tone and de-puff the appearance around the eye area.
- Caffeine powder helps tone the appearance of sagging under eyes, diffusing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
- Iridescent duo-chrome pigments reflect light and neutralize the appearance of dark shadows under eyes.
- Oligopeptide-14 helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains a blend of ingredients that provide a noticeable and soothing cooling sensation.
- Weightless, non-sticky formula.
How to use: With ring finger, apply Cooling Eye Brightener using a light tapping motion under and above brow bones, along cheek bones, under eyes or anywhere a bit of dewy soothing is needed.
- 0.24 oz.
- By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Exclusively ours.
Water/Eau/aqua, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Castor oil Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Esters,, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Titanium dioxide, (CI 77891), Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethyl Isosorbide,, Polysorbate 80, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf, Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol,, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499), Ethyl Menthane, Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Fragrance/parfum, Caffeine <9448R1>.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.