Line Erasing Creme Advanced (Nordstrom Exclusive)
|Item # 340559|
The next level of skincare. Features an advanced blend of Instalift™ Goji, tocotrienols and high-performance moisturizers. Improves skin's overall health and appearance while fighting to reduce the signs of fine lines, wrinkles and aging.
- Instalift Tibetan Goji berry, clinically proven to give the appearance of reduced fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Tocotrienols: Known as extremely effective antioxidants, tocotrienols are about 50 times more potent than tocopherols as antioxidants.
- High-performance moisturizing blend: organic jojoba oil, rosehip oil, black currant seed oil.
- PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica (fruit cell culture): Cells cultivated from a rare Swiss apple that enhances skin vitality while reducing the appearance of crow's feet and helping skin appear firmer.
- Clinically tested non-irritating formula.
- 1.58 oz.
- By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Exclusively ours.
Water/Eau/aqua, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Olivate, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis, (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Gluconolactone, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil,, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract,, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin, Althaea, Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia, Sinensis Leaf Extract, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia, (Lavender) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis, (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol,, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Red 33 <10657>.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.