- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Spider Web' Long Sleeve T-Shirt
HideDetails & Care
Been Trill, a collective of designers/DJs who live by the meaning of 'trill'—true and real—showcases the hyperactive, ephemeral imagery of the blogosphere by using internet slang and symbolism in its designs, rendering yesterday's Tumblr post on tomorrow's T-shirt. This soft cotton T-shirt is detailed with the number 13 at the chest and spiders printed down the long sleeves to create a street-savvy urban look with a Gothic bent, and finished with a felted spider web and logo appliqués on the back.
- 28 1/2" length (size Medium).
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- By Been Trill; made in the USA.
- Heartbreakers Club Pop-In Shop.