'Ellerman' Herringbone Wool Blend Suit
HideDetails & Care
Classic tailoring meets modern panache in a herringbone suit featuring a two-button, notch-lapel jacket and flat-front trousers. Handmade in the United States, the trim-fitting garment is built with an English shoulder and infused with cashmere for softness.
- 28 1/2" jacket length (size 42).
- Jacket has two-button closure; tailor-ready cuffs; angled chest pocket; flap pockets; four interior pockets; side vents.
- Trousers have a zip fly with hook-and-bar tab closure; interior anchor hook-and-bar; front slant pockets; back button-closure welt pockets; split-waist construction for easy alteration.
- Unhemmed with unfinished cuffs. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Jacket is fully lined; trousers are partially lined.
- Vest sold separately.
- 88% wool, 12% cashmere.
- Dry clean.
- By Billy Reid; made in the USA.
- Men's Designer.