- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Natty Ice: L Series' 68mm Sunglasses
HideDetails & Care
How many pairs of sunglasses have you accidentally lost or destroyed over the years? Go ahead, count. We'll wait. Born from a 2012 IndieGoGo crowdfunding campaign, Blenders Eyewear provides premium shades that are lightweight, robust and fashionable—at a reality-based price that will allow you to replace them at need. Don't be fooled by the tag, though; these sleek shades are high on style and quality. Constructed of injection-molded thermoplastic memory polymer, Blenders' L-Series frames are durable, flexible, comfortable and amazingly light (80% lighter than comparable composites!). Because they're able to withstand acute pressure and still return to their original shape, you don't have to be afraid of breaking or deforming them even under extreme temperatures (whether that means leaving them in your car on a hot day, or rocking them on your next Antarctic expedition). Best of all, the cutting-edge brand releases new styles constantly, allowing you to stay one step ahead of the curve…without ever losing that ineffable dash of feelin'-good California magic.
- 68mm lens width; 12mm bridge width; 140mm temple length.
- 100% UV protection.
- BPA- and EA-free.
- Snap-on arm hinges prevent permanent damage and allow interchange with other L-Series frames for color customization.
- Mirrored, impact-resistant lenses.
- Injection-molded thermoplastic memory polymer.
- By Blenders Eyewear; imported.
- Surf City Pop-In Shop.