- Alternate Image 1 Selected - Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Alternate Image 2 - Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Alternate Image 3 - Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Alternate Image 4 - Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Alternate Image 5 - Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Alternate Image 6 - Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Alternate Image 7 - Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Alternate Image 8 - Bobbi Brown Corrector
What it is: Bobbi Brown Corrector is a wake-up call for tired eyes. It brightens and covers discoloration under the eyes utilizing a pink or peach-based formula, which neutralizes under-eye darkness.
Who it's for: It's best for anyone who has very dark under-eye circles or who wants extra coverage.
Why it's different: Waterproof, sweat- and humidity-resistant, this long-wearing formula boasts a uniquely creamy-smooth texture for perfectly smooth coverage that's easy to blend and won't crease. It's infused with skin conditioners to protect the delicate under-eye area.
How to use: For maximum coverage, apply Corrector under your concealer. Using a concealer brush, apply Corrector as close as possible to the lash line and also on the innermost corner of the eye. Gently blend with your fingers.
Bobbi's tips: Use a corrector if you have a lot of darkness under your eye area. Bisque correctors are pink-based to neutralize blue and purple darkness. Peach correctors are orange-based to neutralize green and brown darkness. Concealer should be layered over your corrector. Concealer is yellow-based to lighten and even out skin tone under the eye. Don't use your concealer or your corrector on blemishes because this will only draw attention to them. Use a touch-up stick that matches your skin tone instead. Make sure to apply your corrector starting at the innermost corner of the eye for a wide-awake look. Apply corrector generously, making sure there is enough to block any darkness. Some women need between two and four colors mixed and blended together to accommodate changes in the skin tone under the eye, which can vary with time of day, amount of rest and hormones.
- 0.05 oz.
- P: ideal for blue/purple discoloration.
- B: ideal for brown discoloration.
- G: ideal for grey discoloration.
- By Bobbi Brown.
- Item #347130