'Bruxelles Blonde' One Gallon Beer Making Kit
Brooklyn brewers Erica Shea and Stephen Valand bring beer-making to your kitchen with a reusable kit perfect for space-strapped beer enthusiasts. With the idea that making artisanal beer can be simple, tasty and fun, the duo created an easy-to-use kit designed for stove-top brewing that includes a premium malted-barley blend, hops, yeast and spices along with all you'll need to create your new favorite ale in just four weeks. The Bruxelles Blonde kit produces a light-bodied Belgian Ale with a hint of sweetness that's also earthy and spicy.
- Includes step-by-step instructions, 1-gallon glass fermenter, 3-piece chambered airlock, screw-top stopper, thermometer, tubing clamp, racking cane and sanitizer.
- Each mix produces approx. 1 gallon of beer.
- Additional required equipment includes stockpots, strainer and funnel.
- Packaging: 11 3/4" x 9 1/4" x 7 1/2" (7 lbs).
- By Brooklyn Brew Shop; made in the USA.
- Item #675400