'Bruxelles Blonde' One Gallon Beer Making Kit
- Free ShippingItem #675400
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- Brooklyn brewers Erica Shea and Stephen Valand bring beer-making to your kitchen with a reusable kit perfect for space-strapped beer enthusiasts. With the idea that making artisanal beer can be simple, tasty and fun, the duo created an easy-to-use kit designed for stove-top brewing that includes a premium malted-barley blend, hops, yeast and spices along with all you'll need to create your new favorite ale in just four weeks. The Bruxelles Blonde kit produces a light-bodied Belgian Ale with a hint of sweetness that's also earthy and spicy.
- Includes step-by-step instructions, 1-gallon glass fermenter, 3-piece chambered airlock, screw-top stopper, thermometer, tubing clamp, racking cane and sanitizer.
- Each mix produces approx. 1 gallon of beer.
- Additional required equipment includes stockpots, strainer and funnel.
- Packaging: 11 3/4" x 9 1/4" x 7 1/2" (7 lbs).
- By Brooklyn Brew Shop; made in the USA.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you:
to get more