- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Coffee & Donut Stout' One Gallon Beer Making Kit
|Item # 675406|
Details & Care
Brooklyn brewers Erica Shea and Stephen Valand bring beer-making to your kitchen with a reusable kit perfect for space-strapped beer enthusiasts. With the idea that making artisanal beer can be simple, tasty and fun, the duo created an easy-to-use kit designed for stove-top brewing that includes a premium malted-barley blend, hops, yeast and spices along with all you'll need to create your new favorite libation in just four weeks. The Coffee and Donut Stout kit brings to mind the earthy sweetness of the corner diner with a steaming cup and a doughy treat.
- Includes step-by-step instructions, 1-gallon glass fermenter, 3-piece chambered airlock, screw-top stopper, thermometer, tubing clamp, racking cane and sanitizer.
- Each mix produces approx. 1 gallon of beer.
- Additional required equipment includes stockpots, strainer and funnel.
- Packaging: 11 3/4" x 9 1/4" x 7 1/2" (7 lbs).
- By Brooklyn Brew Shop; made in the USA.