- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Lippy - Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection' Lip Gloss
|Item # 530204|
(Beauty Stylists are available from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Lippy: British slang for someone who makes impertinent or cheeky remarks.
Introducing a range of long-wearing, lacquer-like lip glosses in shades to match the famous butter LONDON nail lacquers. All butter LONDON products are free of formaldehyde, bismuth, toluene, sulphates, DBP, parabens, synthetic fragrances.
Shades featured in the Fall 2012 collection include:
- Come to Bed Red: The sexiest red in history, by butter LONDON.
- La Moss: Vampy and full of red wine, just like its inspiration.
- Queen Vic: Stunning, elegant and classy. Red wine meets cranberry. Fit for a queen.
- Tea with the Queen: On the pink side of tan, very neutral, but never boring. Understated and exceptional for work, or obviously, tea with the Queen.
- Toff: A darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink. Stop to smell them. The roses, not the toffs.
- 0.24 oz.
- By butter LONDON.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol, Silica Silylate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Palmitic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.