- The Slim fit from Canada Goose fits close to the body to maximize mobility and maintain core warmth.
- XS=2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=12-14, XL=16-18.
Details & Care
Lofty, 750-fill power down insulates an extremely warm, windproof jacket that compresses to stuff into its own pocket, making it a perfect backcountry expedition companion… or a spare pillow on long flights.
- 25 1/2" front length; 28" back length (size Medium)
- Two-way, front-zip closure opens from the top and bottom for a more comfortable fit
- Wind-blocking insulated storm flap with brushed chin guard that protects your neck
- Adjustable hood protects against high winds
- Long sleeves with stretch cuffs
- Secure zip pockets stash cash or a key
- Adjustable hem seals out the cold
- Rated for temperatures to 5 F (-15 C)
- Lined, with 750-fill down insulation
- 100% nylon ripstop
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Canada
- Canada Goose product number: 5055L.
- Item #956960
Frequently bought together
Camp Down Jacket
Choose a size
The Slim fit from Canada Goose fits close to the body to maximize mobility and maintain core warmth. XS=2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=12-14, XL=16-18.
Not available for pickup near you Check stores