- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Expedition' Down Parka
|Item # 941672|
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Details & Care
Originally developed for scientists at McMurdo station in Antarctica, an iconic parka offers extreme weather protection for all winter adventurers. A rugged water-resistant shell stands the test of time, while a superior 625-fill-power down blend offers incomparable warmth when temperatures plummet. A lush ring of genuine natural coyote fur tops the attached hood. Four roomy cargo pockets in front and one on the sleeve keep your gear close at hand.
- 33" length.
- Hidden-zip/Velcro® storm placket.
- Faux fur patch inside collar.
- Fully lined, with 80% down, 20% feather fill.
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton with genuine coyote fur (Canada).
- Dry clean.
- By Canada Goose; imported.