'Hybridge Lite' Quilted Down Vest
A quilted, lightweight, compressible vest is cut from rugged, downproof, abrasion-resistant Superderm 10D performance fabric, insulated with warm, lofty 800-fill power Hutterite white goose down, and outfitted with a storm flap and wrap-over brushed-tricot chin guard. Stretch Lycra® armholes and Polartec® Power Stretch™ Hardface™side inserts maximize comfort and fit. Weighing less than half a pound, the style is ideal as active wear and for layering, and packs quickly and completely into the exterior left hand pocket for convenience.
- Canada Goose Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI-1, 40° to 20°F, "Lightweight for Active Pursuits."
- Front two-way zip closure.
- Side-entry zip pockets; interior mesh pocket.
- Approx. length from shoulder: 25 1/2".
- Lined, with down fill.
- Nylon; machine wash.
- By Canada Goose; imported.
- Men's Sportswear.