- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Wild Horses' Eyeshadow & Blush Palette
Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
Chantecaille introduces the Wild Horses eyeshadow and blush palette, a trio of rich autumnal eyeshadow shades and one blush shade designed to effortlessly complement trends on the Fall 2013 runways.
- Black Stallion eyeshadow: a midnight black with a whisper of shimmer.
- Palomino eyeshadow: a soft creamy beige.
- Mustang eyeshadow: a warm chestnut brown illuminated with gold flecks.
- Freedom blush: a flattering sunset pink.
The Wild Horses palette was created to bring awareness to the decline of acreage available to wild horses throughout the United States. In the past 40 years, over 22 million acres of land has been taken over by the cattle, fracking and mining industries. By conserving land for horses, not only are herds saved but the environment is protected from unnecessary pollution.
- By Chantecaille.
- Chantecaille will donate 5% of proceeds from sales of the Wild Horses Eyeshadow & Blush Palette to the Humane Society of the United States to support their efforts to save wild horses.