The Caviar Manicure™ was created by Ciaté's Creative Director, Charlotte Knight, who was looking to create three-dimensional nails for a front cover magazine shoot. The Caviar Manicure™ is feminine and indulgent yet delicately extravagant. The finished effect gives nails an instantly sophisticated look. Very Ciaté!
How to use:
- Work on one nail at a time. Apply two coats of the enclosed paint pot.
- Place finger over the tray and sprinkle Caviar pearls over the painted nail. Do this while nails are still wet.
- Once covered, gently press and compact the pearls into the nail bed to ensure durability.
- Use mini funnel to pour excess beads back into the bottle.
- Leave nails to dry completely for 15-20 minutes.
- Easily removable with nail polish remover.
- By Ciaté.
- Item #598160