Molten sliver tones lifted by twists of pink. Ditch the cocktail ring and allow your nails to be your best accessory. The chrome undercoat is transformed into a three-dimensional ornate, ultrafeminine manicure.
How to use:
- Work on one nail at a time. Apply two coats of the enclosed paint pot.
- Place finger over the tray and sprinkle Caviar pearls over the painted nail. Do this while nails are still wet.
- Once covered, gently press and compact the pearls into the nail bed to ensure durability.
- Use mini funnel to pour excess beads back into the bottle.
- Leave nails to dry completely for 15-20 minutes.