A wet and dry mineral formula that provides softness upon application. Long-lasting hold. Includes an inner layout to guide application.
Six fashion-perfect eyeshadow quads in sleek, très-chic compacts. Clarins' crease-free powders glide on wet or dry to shade, line, illuminate and define in the flirtiest new palettes: Pastels, Nudes, Rosewood, Indigo, Violet and Graphite. Colors with real wear-with-all, from classic tones to unexpected twists.
- Rosewoods: Glamorous pairings of sheer chocolates and pinks for a casual kind of chic.
- Nudes: A must-have mix of sophisticated cream and woods paired with shimmering coral.
- Indigo: A rich palette of cool, smoky blues keep eyes in perfect fashion focus.
- Graphite: A modern merger of soft pink, silver, grey and charcoal create the perfect smoky eye.
- Violet: A jewel-tone palette of shimmering lilac, plum and amethyst with a touch of pearly white.
- Pastels: A painterly palette of delicate neutrals, with a hint of cool mint, for a flirty eye.
- Featured in the Color Definition fall collection.
- Model is wearing Eye Quartet Mineral Palettes in Graphite.
- By Clarins.
- Item #381494