- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Opal' Anti-Aging Sea Serum
Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
CLARISONIC® co-founder Robb Akridge, Ph.D. optimized this serum for the dynamics of sonic infusion. Using his immunology expertise to promote skin health, he and his team of cosmetic scientists employed a multi-layered approach of marine extracts and botanicals to:
- Hydrate, increasing moisture content to restore natural tissue fullness with marine-derived collagen, natural moisturizing factors (humectants), prickly pear extract and trehalose (a complex sugar from desert plants).
- Firm, smooth and tighten with marine-derived glycosaminoglycans (e.g. glucosamines, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, natural components of skin and joints), marine-derived elastin, plus African Sausage Tree fruit extract.
- Protect the delicate skin near the eye and on the face with antioxidant-rich ingredients, including Canadian willowherb, oat kernel extract and acetyl citrull amido arginine (a marine peptide).
- Includes two replacement applicator tips.
- 1 oz.
- By CLARISONIC®.
Water (Aqua), Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycosaminoglycans, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Silanetriol Trehalose Ether, Saccharomyces Ferment, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Hydrolyzed Casein, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Skeletonema Costatum Extract, Acetyl Citrull Amido Arginine, Arginine PCA, Plankton Extract, Soluble Collagen, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-51, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCL, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.