- Alternate Image 1 Selected - Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Alternate Image 2 - Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Alternate Image 3 - Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Alternate Image 4 - Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Alternate Image 5 - Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
What it is: A concealer that delivers long-lasting, full coverage while correcting the appearance of dark circles, spots, imperfections and uneven tone without a heavy finish.
What it does: Ideal for those looking to conceal imperfections or brighten and smooth skin for a more even-toned look, this concealer leaves skin refined with a seamless finish while protecting against UV rays.
In a study of 110 women aged 20-50 years immediately after use, 96% said the area covered with concealer naturally blends with the skin.
How to use: Apply after your skin care products or after your pre-makeup base. Extend the product one centimeter out and apply directly to desired areas. Blend gently with your fingertips. The use of a concealer brush is recommended to enhance the application of concealer and achieve a more beautiful finish. You can even use it to prime your lips and eyes to keep lipstick and eyeshadow looking fresh and vibrant throughout the day. Use it to contour with one shade darker than your natural skin tone, sweeping underneath the cheekbone from your hairline to mid-cheek and under your chin, blending the edges to diffuse. Use it as a highlighter, choosing one shade lighter than your natural skin tone and sweeping under the eyes, down the nose, on the cupid's bow and at the high points of the face, blending the edges to soften.
- 0.17 oz.
- Made in the USA
- Item #5427751
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.