- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
Intensive Brightening Mask
Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
A weekly high-performance treatment mask designed to help diminish the appearance of sun and age spots. Effectively delivers powerful brightening ingredients with exquisite moisture to meet the specific concerns of both upper and lower halves of the face.
- Entire mask: Tranexamic acid inhibits over-active melanocyte activity to effectively prevent melanin formation.
- Multi-Target Vitamin C deoxidizes visible melanin and prevents melanin precursors from darkening.
- Illuminating Vital Complex improves dark circles, fine lines and dullness around the eyes.
- Restorative Smoothing Complex normalizes cell turnover and enhances natural exfoliation. Minimizes appearance of pores.
How to use: Position lower mask piece around mouth and align both ends in front of the ears. Press lightly to fit the mask over the contours of the face. Position upper mask piece around the eyes and forehead. Smooth gently to fit mask over the contours of the face. Remove mask after 10 minutes and gently massage remaining essence into skin. Follow with moisturizer if needed.
- By Clé de Peau Beauté.
Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Tranexamic Acid, Xylitol, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, , Carbomer, Trisodium Edta, Ppg-13-Decyltetradeceth-24, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Serine, Fragrance (Parfum), Isostearic Acid, , Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Lauryl Betaine, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Glucosyl Hesperidin, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Silk, , Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Tocopherol, , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Uncaria Gambir Extract (Uncaria Gambir), Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.