- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
A liquid treatment foundation provides medium coverage with a flawless, radiant finish as if the quality of the skin has improved. Advanced Hydro-Sensing Polymer technology adjusts to surrounding humidity levels to provide dewy moisture, a feeling of resilience and a sumptuous experience.
Key benefits and ingredients:
- Instantly, easily melts into skin upon application with a hydrating texture like a beauty serum.
- Retains a beautiful luminous finish, filled with dewy luster.
- Achieves vibrant, translucent skin by minimizing the look of sagging and dullness.
- Hydro-Sensing Polymer forms a moisture veil to counteract dryness and increase moisture retention.
- Treatment Lucent Powder provides a satin sheen while covering dullness, spots and other skin concerns.
- Spectrum Control Powder provides a natural-looking vibrant complexion under any kind of light source.
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective sunscreen against UV rays.
Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Dipropylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Peg-32, Peg-6, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Barium Sulfate, Sodium Glutamate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Polyquaternium-51, Bht, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.