Chuck Taylor® High Top Sneaker
The classic lace-up never goes out of style, with contrast stitching and a rubber toe cap.
- Runs large; order 1/2 size down.
- Sized according to Women sizes.
The classic lace-up never goes out of style, with contrast stitching and a rubber toe cap. The first basketball-specific shoe was the Converse All-Star, released in 1917, and Converse has been producing sporty, iconic American sneakers ever since. Wear them with just about anything.
- Lace-up style.
- Canvas upper and lining/rubber sole.
- By Converse; imported.
- BP. Shoes.
- Item #91781
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.