'Love in White' Soap
A generously sized, hand-milled bar of soap is scented to match Creed's Love in White fragrance. The richly lathering soap embossed with the brand's royal three-plume crest and historic Paris address features notes of orange zest, white jasmine, Bulgarian rose and vanilla.
- Top: orange zest from southern Spain.
- Middle: rice husk from Tonkin, Egyptian iris, white jasmine from Italy, daffodils from the French Riviera, magnolia from Guatemala, Bulgarian rose.
- Base: vanilla from Java, ambergris from Calabria, sandalwood from Mysore.
- 5.2 oz.
- Founded in 1760, Creed is the world's only family-owned luxury fragrance dynasty that has served royal houses and the discerning public for over 250 years. Creed crafts timeless perfumes using the finest natural essences.
- By Creed; made in France.
- Item #998352